Friday, November 6, 2009

Nick Fondulis on 30 Rock

Nick Fondulis was one of my fraternity brothers in Syracuse -- um, yeah, I was in a frat -- what are gonna do about? So what if I wasn't a huge meathead -- but I digress.

Nick, like me, is an actor. Unlike me he is actually making some big steps in his career and on his way to being "The-Next-Mike-Rady" in my life. Nick's been popping up all over TV the past year, in particular on NBC. He had a stint on the short-lived "Kings," was on the opening episode of "Mercy," and most recently played the role of Jayden Michael Tyler on last night's "30 Rock" (one of my favorite shows on the boob tube). After what I thought has been just an "OK" start for the 3-time emmy winning show last night's episode, "Audition Day," was the best episode this season. Nick was extremely solid. Keep an eye out for this guy -- and if you look closely, you'll probably see me hanging on his coats tails too. :)

Last night's episode can be seen on Hulu.com by clicking here.

And here's some photos courtesy of Nick's Facebook page. He's the headshot in each. His character was a new actor the show was thinking about hiring.



1 comment: