Monday, September 7, 2009

Big Week for the Class of '99

It's a week of openings for myself and two of my best friends in the world this week:

1) Mike Rady, who is taking Hollywood by storm, continues this trend this Tues, Sept 8th at 9pm on the CW's "Melrose Place." I was lucky enough to be on set with Mike about a month ago and could not be happier for a better guy. Watch the show!!! You know you want another guilty pleasure in your life, right?

2) Locally, Joe Mallon stars in "Little Shop of Horrors" at the Devon Theater in a great role as The Dentist which begins previews on Wed, Sept 9th. Check out the production to see Joe as a variety of characters who make brief appearances throughout the show -- you'll be blown away by Joe's voice and comedic abilities. I'll be there for the 2pm matinee this Saturday.

3) Any finally, a plug for myself -- I'll be sporting a full cowboy outfit as Bo Decker in Montgomery Theater's "Bus Stop." We preview on Thurs, Sept 10th and open officially on the 11th. Word on the street is that Hova himself changed the release date of the much anticipated "Blueprint 3" so that we wouldn't have to go head-to-head on the 11th.

1 comment: