Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Runyan 4 Congress


Former Eagle and current Charger Jon Runyan announced that he will run for Congress in NJ's 3rd District as a Republican after the end of this season. Too bad I don't live in the 3rd District or Jon Runyan might have been the 2nd GOPer I ever voted for (For the record, I voted for Sam Hart to Wash. Twp's Town Council the first time I was able to vote cause he was such a nice guy any time my soccer team was honored by the township growing up).

What I'm really looking forward to is all the cheesy campaign slogans Runyan's campaign and the media can create based on his candidacy. Being the king of cheese, here's my guess at some potential slogans and media headlines:

  1. Runyan Tackles the Tough Issues.
  2. Jon Puts the "Run" into Runyan.
  3. Jon Runnin' for Office.

What are some others.....

No comments:

Post a Comment