Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blinded By My Own Loyalty

I finally did my Final Four brackets. A few years ago, based on my boy Matt Troha, I decided to only fill out one bracket and use that in all my pools. I know, I know, it limits my changes -- but I want to win big or not win at all.

This year, I went with my heart and my Orange. AO or not, I think they have what it takes. I based my FF on the "Melo Theory." Basically, what team has the best stud with a really, really, really ridiculously good supporting cast -- just like Carmelo et. al in '03. With that being said, my picks:

- Ohio State (Turner is a beast)
- Kentucky (Ditto for Wall)
- Nova (Scottie has something to prove after a poor regular season finish -- plus their bracket sucks)
- Syracuse (All-America and Big East POY Wes!)

Final: Syracuse over Kentucky 81-78. NB Ever since 2003, I always use 81-78 as my score. Sappy, but I don't care.

1 comment: