Monday, July 5, 2010

NJ's Own Bruce Willis Doesn't Smell Like The Turnpike

Happy Wednesday -- New Jersey's own, Bruce Willis (he grew up in Penns Grove, NJ about 25 minutes from my hometown of Washington Twp.), is having quite the week already. First off, Mr. Yippe Ki Yay himself is getting his own fragrance. I think this official makes him one of the last celebrities on Earth to not give the perfume business a try. I love one write up of the new line that describes the fragrance smelliing "of grapefuit, pepper and vetiver, which is disappointing for me, since I always assumed Bruce Willis gave off a scent of dirt, sweat, and terrorist blood." And what the hell is "vetiver?" Before I looked it up I thought it sounded like a type of fabric.

At least we did get this great little song from the group "Jeep Cheroke" dedicated to Mr. Willis.

Bruce Willis from wreckandsalvage on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment