Monday, May 31, 2010

A Different Proposal

I've never seen The Proposal starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan "I was dating Alanis Morissette and then dropped her in a hot second for Scarlett Johansson" Reynolds. According to Rotten Tomatoes, it gets a 43% so chances are I probably won't see it unless I'm looking for a way to waste a few hours one raining afternoon.

Here's a shorter version of a different kind of proposal. It's a prank set up by one friend in a prank-war with another friend. Just watch -- it's so worth it for the reaction of the girlfriend and one Yankee fan that gets interviewed. I came across the video this morning in this article about the funniest Jumbotron moments.

2 comments:

  1. Howard, It's Ryan Reynolds. Not sure if I am missing an inside joke. If so please do tell. As for Kevin Reynolds he directed Water World for what it's worth. Also I love the prank wars. Here is another one for you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7AUgp5fPI As always love your work keep it up.

    Tucson's finest
    CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks CG....Kevin Reynolds was also a guy from SJP '97 that ran for VP of Student Council and was on the crew team.

    Love the half court shot as well...these fellas are detailed and full out in the execution -- gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete