Thursday, April 22, 2010

LIVESTRONG

In honor of the 100th post on "The Brown Note" -- the most influential website since the Drudge Report -- I want to give a shout out to my boy, and 1 of about 3 avid "Brown Note" readers, Chris Geschke (SJP '00). Aside from today being his last day in PA before heading back to his adopted home in AZ, Mr. Geschke is one year cancer free today!

For all the faults associated with the over-saturation of social media these days, if it wasn't for Facebook, Chris and I would not have reconnected over these past few months. Geschke -- have fun living it up in Zona, I'm sure you'll continue to have a ball :)

2 comments:

  1. It won't be crazy but I bet it's going to be nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Howie for being one of my hugest fans! Appreciate all the support.

    ReplyDelete