Sunday, October 3, 2010

One Month To Go For Dempsey


This update is a few days late since I was busy closing my 3rd show this weekend at the wonderful Montgomery Theater in Souderton. This time, I said goodbye to "Everybody Loves Opal," a charming play that resonated in a special way with audiences. Thanks so much to all my friends and family that made it out to see me play the misogynistic/drunk Brad Winter. Your constant support means the world. And now it's on to full-time Jack Dempsey in Molumby's Million at Iron Age.

This latest Jack Dempsey update:

8/5/10 (Pre-Dempsey Work Out Weight) = 178 lbs
8/19/10 (Two Week Check-In) = 182 lbs
9/4/10 (One Month Check-In) = 183.5 lbs
9/17/10 (Month and a Half Check-In) 184 lbs
9/30/10 (Two Month Check-In) = 187 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment